AS you all know that .exe is a Executable File and can run a Code .In this Guide I will teach you How to make a .txt executable that can run all of your codes binded or crypted behind it.
What is a trojan horse?
A Trojan horse, or trojan for short, is a term used to describe malware that appears, to the user, to perform a desirable function but, in fact, facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system. The term comes from the Trojan Horse story in Greek mythology. Trojan horses are not self-replicating which distinguishes them from viruses and worms. Additionally, they require interaction with a hacker to fulfill their purpose.
Purpose of Trojan horses?
Trojan horses are designed to allow a hacker remote access to a target computer system. Once a Trojan horse has been installed on a target computer system it is possible for a hacker to access it remotely and perform various operations. The operations that a hacker can perform are limited by user privileges on the target computer system and the design of the Trojan horse.
Send Trojans as a Text Files - Method
1. First of all You have to download the TEXT ICON PACK .
You can Download It From Below:
2. Extract the Icon Pack to Obtain the Text Icons.
3. Open a new file, Right click - New - Shortcut
Type the location of the item: "X:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c file.txt" (where stands for "X"=Drive)
and name it "Readme.txt" (without quotes)
4. After creating the readme.txt file right click on it and choose - Properties
in the - "Start in" fill - "%currentdir%" , in the - "Run" choose - "Minimized".
5. Then change the icon with one of the TXT icons from the pack by right clicking the readme.txt file then -
Properties - Change Icon...
6. In order to execute a file you need one..
just change your Server/Virus extension to .TXT and name it - "file.txt"
Now you have a .TXT Shortcut and .TXT Executable, when opening the txt shortcut it opens a command
- "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c test.txt" that executes the file you want.
7. Now the readme.txt executes a command window, in order to hide it Right click on the "readme.txt" and choose - Properties - Layout and reduced the size on the window to height=1 and width=1.
Now change the window position to height=999 and width=999.
8. Now you are ready to sent a trojan as a txt file..
Warning:This post How to sent a trojan virus in a txt file is for educational purposes
Kindly Bookmark it and Share it with Friends: