How To Dodge Android 4.1.2 Passcode Lock - Vulnerability Exploited And Explained
Do you want to elude Note II's security even for a brief moment? With iOS 6.1.2 being owned by hackers, it was time that someone took a look at Android's vulnerabilities.
The method that we are going to explain to you to bypass Android's security was found by Terence Eden on Samsung Galaxy Note II running Android 4.1.2. It allows users to temporarily get around the phone's lock screen without a password.
You can by-pass iPhone, iPad or iPod's security by following the steps given below:
1. Make sure your device is locked.
2. Activate the screen.
3. Enter "Emergency Call".
4. Tap on the "ICE" button found on the bottom left.
5. Press and hold the home button for a few seconds and then release it.
6. The phone's home screen will be displayed.
7. While the home screen is visible click on any app or widget and it will launch without the password.
You can view messages or emails via this method briefly. It has also been reported that not all apps are vulnerable to this exploit.
Disclaimer: We request our readers to attempt the above hack at their own risk and for their own knowledge.
About the Author:
This article has been written by Dr. Sindhia Javed Junejo. She is one of the core members of RHA team.