Certified Ethical Hacker V7 Prep Kit
uCertify is a preparation kit software provider for IT certification exams. This perpkit is for those who are looking for Certified Ethical Hacker version 7 examination. V7 is the latest version of CEH certification from EC-Council. I was asked by uCertify to test one of their PrepKits, and I chose their prep kit for EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam: E312-50.
The PrepKit is very good and covers each and every objective as defined by main EC-Council vendor. As soon as you open the PrepKit you will get a very good user interface which defines each and every topic in a very specified manner. You can also try it online or use the full version online.
Major Topics covered in this PrepKit :
1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Gain knowledge on various hacking terminologies, learn the basic elements of information security, Understand the security, functionality and ease of use triangle, know the 5 stages of ethical hacking
- Understand the different types and implications of hacker attacks, understand hactivism and understand the classification of hackers, learn the different ways an ethical hacker tests a target network, Understand penetration testing and the various methodologies used.
- Understand the term Footprinting
- Understand how traceroute is used in footprinting
- Google Hacking, website mirroring, email tracking
- Understand the term port scanning, network scanning and vulnerability scanning
- Understand Ping sweeping, firewalk tool, nmap command switches
- Understand the following Scans: SYN, Stealth, XMAS, NULL, IDLE, FIN, ICMP Echo, List, TCP Connect, Full Open, FTP Bounce, UDP, Reverse Ident, RPC, Window
- Learn TCP communication flag types, Gain knowledge on War dialing techniques
- Understand banner grabbing using OS fingerprinting, active stack fingerprinting, passive fingerprinting and other techniques and tools
- Learn vulnerability scanning using BidiBlah and other hacking tools
- Understand Proxy servers, anonymizers, HTTP tunneling techniques, identify IP spoofing techniques
- Learn the system hacking cycle, understand enumeration and its techniques
- Understand null sessions and its countermeasures
- Understand SNMP enumeration and its countermeasures, describe the steps involved in performing enumeration
- Understand the different types of passwords, password attacks, and password cracking techniques
- Authentication mechanism, password sniffing, various password cracking tools, and countermeasures
- Understand privilege escalation, gain insights on key loggers and other spyware technologies, learn how to defend against spyware
- Identify different ways to hide files, understanding rootkits, learn how to identify rootkits and steps involved, understand alternate data streams
- Understand Steganography technologies and tools used
- Understand covering tracks, tools used and erase evidences
You can click between any of the 5 links to Learn, Practice, Do Assignments, Track analytics or discuss it. On clicking the Learn tab, you will get notes for all the topics are sorted in very good manner.
On clicking the Practice tab, you can get 5 Practice Tests containing a total of 893 questions. You can check your performance by practicing it. You can also easily track your performance:
You will get these types of questions in Practice Tests:
All this is backed by their 100% money back guarantee, which says that if you fail in the exams, they are going to refund your money without any questions. This is remarkable as you have no risk in trying it.
You can visit www.ucertify.com to see the full list of their PrepKits. My blog readers will get a 10% discount by using their coupon code 'RHA'.
Note: This is a Sponsored review, If you would like us to do a sponsored review for your product, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org